- Remembers File dialog location for Load and Save Settings.
- Fixed bug that caused multiple wall segments to be darker.
- Added Krack! You can now crack a brick into chunks. Highlight a brick in 3D view and hit K. You can adjust the fracturing in Actions menu.
- Added Mangler Export
- Minor bug fixes.
- Changed camera mode from Linear to Gamma, this prevents screen exports from being too dark.
- Mortar texture and colors now saved with settings.
- Added 3D Directional Gizmo
- Added FX effects “Drip Slime” and “Drip Grime”
- Fixed crash when trying to generate FX effect but haven’t selected an effect from dropdown.
- Replaced shader for some bricks to use a UV Free based shading method.
- Modified height map generation method to use solid material on each brick allowing for heights to mainly focus on brick seems.
- Other minor fixes.
- This is the initial release of 3D Wall Builder
This road map is a to do list for this project in upcoming releases. It specifies the goals that I want to achieve to make the product better.
- Allow user supplied textures for bricks and mortar.
- More brick and tile options.
- Cruder versions of bricks and tiles.
- More complex tools for tiles and brick arrangements.
- Fix some of the brick laying algorithms such as herringbone which is not currently accurate.
- User supplied FX projection stamps.
- Color, Normal, Height and Occlusion map paint brush to create fine details.
- Increase speed efficiency of noise and FX generation.